Tuesday 28 April 2009

Drowned in the cell

02/09 SELF INITIATED PROJECT

While developing my project on creating ideas for my online portfolio, I started to play with my table scanner quire constantly. I was scanning my foot firstly and I was so much into the process that got some ideas for the new project. I thought of scanning portraits so that they would represent “Drowned in the Cell”. We are all hostages of the progress and what’s coming with it. Essential to us things are often connected to the socket this is when we start to be a part of the cell. These photographs are not totally representative images of the outside world, they reveal something deeply hidden.

My scans are like photogram they had a straight away contact of a laser with face like objects on photo paper. Isn't it magic?

I’m going to present this project on an exhibition so it’s still ongoing...




No comments: